just right for your skin
• Blemishes, redness, and minor irritations
• Excess oil production and clogged pores
• Uneven skin texture
Oily/Combination Skin Care Products
While it’s perfectly natural to get the occasional blemishes, if you have difficulties getting rid of trouble spots, redness, excessive oil or uneven skin tone, try products formulated specifically for Oily/Combination skin. Ingredients like pure Australian Tea Tree Oil and Witch Hazel Extract help clarify skin and restore balance to natural oil production levels.
• The occasional minor blemish
• Balanced moisture levels throughout
• A need for daily sun protection from UVA and UVB rays
Normal Skin Care Products
If you don’t often find yourself stressing over blemishes or dryness, the best thing you can do for your skin is to continue giving it the nourishment it needs. To maintain skin’s health and youthful appearance, start with a daily routine that includes ingredients like moisturizing Jojoba Oil and nutrient-rich Millet Oil, ideal for Normal skin types.
• Dryness or skin irritation with most facial products or soaps
• Tightness, redness, or sensitivity to weather changes
• Discomfort or reactions from most facial products
Dry/Sensitive Skin Care Products
It’s not easy being the Sensitive type. You find most products either dry out your skin or leave it feeling irritated, with signs of redness. Perhaps even changes in the weather cause discomfort or tightness in skin texture. Thankfully, plenty of gentle ingredients like Argan Oil and Chamomile help give skin a soothing burst of hydration and comfort.