When it comes to choosing the best skincare products for your daily routine, face oils are a must. These miracle workers target a wide range of skin concerns and help lock in hydration for that dewy, glowing complexion you crave. We’re sharing how face oils can benefit your skin to help you find the best one for you.
What Are the Benefits of Face Oils?
Hesitant to use oils on your skin? The following face oil skincare benefits may just change your mind:
- Oils can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles. The antioxidants found in oils like argan and evening primrose can help support your skin.
- Oils help hydrate dry skin. Whether your skin is extra dry from cold weather, topical blemish treatments or aging, the right face oil can enhance hydration and seal in moisture.
- Oils offer a healthy barrier against toxins and pollutants. Not only do face oils provide a layer that traps moisture inside your skin, but they also help keep toxins, impurities and pollutants out.
- Oils make great makeup primers. Makeup enthusiasts, rejoice. Face oils provide a silky canvas for foundation and concealer, helping these products apply more easily for even coverage.
- Oils reduce the appearance of pores. Jojoba oil is known for its multitude of skincare benefits, but one of its lesser-known abilities is improving the appearance of large pores by pulling out lingering dirt and grime.
- Oils help soothe irritated skin. Several face and body oils have soothing properties — argan and geranium oils, in particular. This makes them ideal for calming irritated skin.
- Oils can actually prevent oiliness. Yes, you read that right. Skincare oils can help balance and even reduce oil production, making them ideal for oily skin.
The Best Face Oils for Different Skin Types
The Best Oil for Oily Skin: Balancing Face Oil
This lightweight, skin-balancing blend is made with a hydrating mix of organic jojoba, pomegranate and lavender oils. It’s ideal for balancing oil-prone and combination skin thanks to jojoba oil’s ability to closely resemble natural sebum, which helps restore moisture in dry areas while calming oily patches.
The Best Oil for Dry or Mature Skin: Restorative Face Oil
Organic evening primrose, marula and jojoba oils unite to replenish dry or mature skin with penetrating moisture, protective antioxidants and fatty acids.
The Best Oil for Sensitive Skin: Cannabis Sativa & Jojoba Pure Oil Blend
Soothe and moisturize even the most sensitive skin with this pure blend of cold-pressed hemp, jojoba and sweet almond oils. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids and other skin-loving nutrients, this oil helps reduce irritation and leaves skin calm, balanced and glowing.
The Best Oils for Combination Skin:
Moringa, Jojoba & Rose Hip Oil. Packed with nutrient-rich beauty oils like moringa, organic jojoba and rosehip, this formula balances moisture and replenishes skin with an abundance of vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids.
Organic Coconut & Jojoba Oil. Lightweight and silky, this beauty-oil blend beautifies skin and hair with two of nature’s most powerful organic oils: coconut and jojoba. It penetrates deeply, delivering non-greasy hydration while balancing your skin’s natural moisture levels.
The Best Oil for the Entire Body: Organic Coconut, Jojoba & Coffee Oil
Formulated for the body, face and scalp, this fast-absorbing oil balances skin all-over. Plus, its antioxidant-rich coffee oil helps soften, tone and invigorate.