FROM EARTH, WITH CARE
Helps even skin tone and improve skin texture of puffy eyes
Known for their nutritive value, fruits of the acerola tree are packed with antioxidants to help protect skin from harmful free radicals that can cause fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains nearly 350 times as much
Vitamin C as oranges
- Rich in magnesium, niacin, and B vitamins
- Helps soothe puffiness and uneven skin tone
Helps soften dry and chapped lips
Originating in North Africa, the extract of the succulent Aloe Vera plant is widely used in cosmetics because of its naturally soothing and rejuvenating properties.
- Helps moisturize dry or cracked skin
- Commonly used as a topical ingredient for
burns or irritations
- Rich in hydrating Vitamins C and E
Restores nutrients and moisture to
dry, aging skin
Native to Morocco and extracted from the
fruit kernels of the Argan tree, Argan Oil is traditionally harvested by hand and is packed with antioxidants to help neutralize free
radicals in the skin.
- Contains twice as much Vitamin E as olive oil
- Loaded with essential fatty acids to help
maintain skin’s moisturizing abilities
Cleanses and moisturizes naturally
Extracted from a shrub native to Arizona and California, Jojoba Oil closely matches the body’s natural sebum and is called Nature’s Multi-Tasker for its many uses.
- Easily absorbs into skin and scalp without
an oily residue
- Helps minimize excessive oil in the skin that
can lead to breakouts
- Naturally effective at helping reduce redness
Moisturizes and protects skin from
A nutty-flavored grain popular in gluten-free diets, Millet Oil is also very rich in vitamins and minerals that are known to help strengthen hair and hydrate skin.
- Contains high levels of Vitamin E, B6, and
- Rich in fatty acids and amino acids
- Helps skin restore itself
Leaves mouth feeling clean and refreshed
Extracted from Indian Neem trees, which are often called the “Toothbrush Tree” or “Nature’s Drugstore” for their bountiful skin and health benefits.
- Ayurvedic extract helps effectively
- Seed extracts and leaves aid many
- Natural properties help soothe minor
scrapes and abrasions
Restores moisture and softness to skin
An ultra-hydrating extract from West African shea tree nuts, Shea Butter is known for its revitalizing properties in skin and hair. Rare and exotic, shea trees have been found to take up to 40 years to mature.
- Packed with vitamins A, E, and F
- Helps moisturize dry skin and damaged hair
- Smoothes skin without leaving an
Sunflower Seed Oil
Helps protect and nourish baby’s
High in Vitamin E, which helps prevent sun damage to skin cells, Sunflower Seed Oil is also rich in Vitamins A, C, and D to gently nourish and soothe sensitive skin.
- Helps calm inflammation, redness,
- Enriched with moisturizing fatty acids
- Vitamins help form a protective layer over
Tea Tree Oil
Cleans everything from skin to hair to household surfaces
Long recognized in Australia for its abundant cleaning benefits, Tea Tree Oil contains more than 100 chemical compounds, making it an effective cleanser with multiple uses.
- Helps reduce oil in the skin that can lead
- Clearer color indicates higher quality
- Terpinen-4 in Tea Tree Oil indicates